Welcome to New Millside Pre-School
If you put your child's name down please ensure you keep the info up to date and let us know immediately if you accept a place elsewhere, this is very important.
Our Mission Statement
“To provide a high quality learning environment which is affordable and accessible to children aged 2 to 5 years and to work in partnership with parents and local community in the provision of this childcare”.
Our Aims & Objectives Are:
- To create a stimulating, fun and safe environment for the children in our care.
- To extend children’s knowledge through play and explore all seven areas of learning.
- To work as partners with parents in their children’s learning.
- To encourage children to treat and respect other race, culture, language and religion equally.
- To stimulate and build on all areas of
- Develop each child’s understanding of appropriate behaviour.
- To identify staff training needs and support such training as far as possible.
- To develop each child’s ability to work within a small or large group and encourage them to express thoughts, feelings and ideas to others within the group.
We Offer Your Child:
- A specially tailored curriculum leading to the early learning goals.
- Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults.
- The support of a personal keyperson.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved, in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress.
|New Millside Pre-school is a Rights Respecting Early Years Setting and has the UN Convention on the Rights of Child at the heart of its core values. We prepare the community to recognise the universality of children’s rights and to support the rights of other locally and globally and ensure we have strong arrangements for protecting children from all forms of abuse and harassment.|